- About Us
- Contact Us
The next PMP Prep Class starts May 30th.
Registration is now open for the next NCPMI-taught, PMP Prep class starting May 30th. Register before March 18th and receive a $100 "March Madness" discount on the course fee. Learn more...
A message from Membership
Hello NCPMI Members,
Hope the new year is going well for you. As I was planning for the year, I realized that we have members representing various industries from several organizations such as IBM,Fidelity Investments, GlaxoSmithKline, Cisco Systems, Allscripts, Lenovo, Duke Clinical Research Institute, SAS Institute, DukeEnergy, BB&T, Cisco, MetLife, NetApp, Quintiles, BCBSNC, Verizon Business, RTI International, Red Hat, Siemens, Railinc, Progress Energy, Time Warner Cable, and many more.
With such representation, I wondered how many from each of the above mentioned organizations attend NCPMI events. I am sure several of you cannot attend every event, however, it would be wonderful for those that attend to take back what they experienced. For example, have a discussion in your company regarding why you are a NCPMI member and what benefits it provides you. Is it the NCPMI Member Orientation, Speaker , Volunteer Opportunities, Quarterly Committee Meetings: Leadership, Pharmaceutical, PMO, Communications, NC Project Leaders Toastmasters Club, Career Workshop, NCPMI Cares - sharing PM concepts with non profit organizations, Volunteer Recognition, and I urge you to become a NCPMI Ambassador in your company and share your NCPMI experience with other project or program leaders. If you don't mind, here are some take-aways that I recommend:
- go to www.ncpmi.org website and explore various tabs
- Register in advance for the next Chapter Meeting on February 19th
- Arrive by 5:30 pm for the Chapter Meeting and do one of the following:
- Join one of the Network tables such as "Orientation" or "Wanna Get Certified" or just get to know others with similar interests and chat around one of the tables.
- Check out the Volunteers Desk
- Provide recommendations to "Voice of the Customer" desk
- Exchange your business cards with other project leaders and get to know them better
- Come and see me since I would like to meet you in person and get to know you
NCPMI VP Membership