- About Us
- Contact Us
- President: Lani Kroopnick-Kowalsky
- Executive Vice President: Stephen Kraus
- Vice President Certifications: Atul Peres-da-Silva
- Vice President Communications and Technology: Myriam Augustin
- Vice President Finance and Administration: Yogesh Muthuswamy
- Vice President Membership: Leena Mehta
- Vice President Professional Development: Denise Baker
- Vice President Programs: Donovan Henry
Registration is closed --- Class is Friday and Saturday, December 5th and 6th, 2014 from 8:30 to 5:30. - Students receive the ACP Exam Prep PLUS Desk Reference book with two full-length PMI-ACP® practice exams, Student Notebook of the PPT slide decks for easy note taking, Flashcard Deck with 150-cards, and a six-month subscription to the GR8PM Online Exam Simulator! Click on the link above for more details.
NCPMI is offering another avenue for members to have their professional development credits (PDUs). This is specially geared towards busy professionals who would like to have their learning/development online using various devices. If you are too busy to attend face to face training or other learning activities. Then, ITMPI webinars are for you ! ! !
For one flat price of $149 per year NCPMI Members receive unlimited anytime access to 400+ PDU approved educational lectures, and 150 live webinars. A member can earn potentially up to 550 PDUs per year. After completing a webinar a Category A pdu code is emailed directly to registrants.